Terms and Conditions
In using this Website and our websites, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
- In the event you want a refund from your Patreon membership monthly fee charged on the first of the month (usually), you’ll need to contact us through the Patreon platform within 10 days of the charge processing on your statement otherwise no refund can be issued. Note: You can also cancel your membership from within the Patreon platform completely to avoid future charges if unsatisfied with membership content.
- For future products you purchase from Event Guardian Angel Planner, LLC, like our upcoming online courses for inner growth and online marketing, refund policies will be updated. However, most likely there will be a 30-day money back guarantee.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired). Subscriptions need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- By asking for a refund you are agreeing to remove the Event Guardian Angel Planner, LLC’s products associated with the purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you continue to use Event Guardian Angel Planner, LLC’s products after requesting the refund.
- Refunds are made via PayPal and will processed as soon as possible, between 3-5 business days depending on the type of refund and PayPal’s time for refunds to come through.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third-party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (PayPal, PayMill, Stripe, others) and customer databases (Zoho). These third-party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any mails sent by Event Guardian Angel Planner, LLC and/or Maria Florio (from this Website and our websites) will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal and PayMill and/or Stripe, to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. When our online content and/or services/products are delivered as downloads, on receipt of payment. All content and goods remain the intellectual property of the company always, and therefore you are not to distribute versions elsewhere (online and/or offline) or to others (other people, platforms, forums, etc.), or claim it as yours. The download instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Any subscription services may be be cancelled by the customer at any time. Customers can cancel their subscriptions through the payment provider, in their user account on the website where they are subscribed.
At the moment only the Patreon membership subscription option on inspiringhumanpotential.com is active, which is serviced on the Patreon platform and not by our websites (this Website eventgap.com or our websites, including, but not limited to, inspiringhumanpotential.com) or by contacting us directly on Patreon.
A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. All our products come with a 30-day refund guarantee. Customers can request a refund by contacting us directly. Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days or refund requests for subsequent billings of a subscription (all payments after the first payment) will not be granted. Both the customers and ourselves have the right to terminate/cancel for any reason.
Exclusions and Limitations